“Cloud computing puts big data and business analytics within reach,” said Executive Mosaic publisher Jim Garrettson. “But not everyone will know what to do with that flood of information. That’s where GovCon leaders come in.”
Other highlights in this issue include:
- Profile of Deloitte Federal Services CEO Robin Lineberger
- Unique challenges of GovCon chief legal officers
- Pivotal role of transaction communications in merger and acquisition outcomes and the job of corporate communications, public relations and investor relations executives.
- A special “FedTech Soundoff” from sector thought leaders on C4ISR, the Bring Your Own Device trend and FedRAMP
- A timely review of the dynamic GovCon M&A environment by a leading investment banking expert
“GovConExec brings the people at the executive level into the forefront,” said Gerry Simone, editor-in-chief of Executive Mosaic Media’s online and print publications. “Readers meet CEOs leveraging technologies and forging partnerships as they help federal agencies solve problems.”
Entering its third year of publishing, GovConExec magazine is dedicated to providing government contracting executives with deep analysis of news and events shaping the public-sector contracting industry. Its unique coverage is an asset to the contracting community as it presents vital information about the business of government contractors from an executive point of view.
To subscribe or advertise in GovConExec magazine, go to www.GovConExec.com.
Based in Tysons Corner, Va., Executive Mosaic LLC is a leader in cross-media and senior executive networking programs. Daily comprehensive news coverage of issues affecting the government-contracting community can also be found at www.GovConWire.com, www.TheNewNewInternet.com, www.GovConExecutive.com, www.ExecutiveBiz.com and www.ExecutiveGov.com.